Friday, May 11, 2007

What I've witnessing here.

Yesterday, I finally finished my last presentation, from now on; I should focus on four big final assignments. To tell the truth, this semester is less hard than my first semester, although I chose one more subject. I feel like I’m getting used to do my assignments at around the end of my studying. Since I started to study here, I’ve been witnessing something that really enlightens me to a great extent. When I use other people’s ideas while doing assignments, I should be honest with using them and also appreciate their studies and ideas. I am not saying that their ideas are always right. I mean that their studies and ideas are worthy as they give me a time to think more in that part I’ve never thought or I’ve ignored.

3 comments:

just_susan said...

I'm glad that you are finding this semester a little easier than your first one Moon. I agree with you about listening to other people's views... they may not always be what I want to do or anything like I think or how I would approach a task... but often they give me new directions to look and definitely new ways of seeing.
Regards
Susan H

just_susan said...

Hi Moon,
I hope you're powering on with your assignments. I lost a day yesterday getting my computer fixed... hope I fair better today.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards
Susan H

Moon said...

Thanks for your concern..^^*