Saturday, May 5, 2007

^^*

How time flies. My departure time for Korea is coming, however before that day; I should submit four big assignments and build up my website for CLN618. I think that’s life. Always good things and bad things come to us together, and we feel even happier about small things after we go through bad things and we realize how valuable the small things which came to me naturally are. I used to wish to live by myself from my family and I thought it must be cool and lots of freedom. I admit there are some advantages of being myself from family.

Eg. Nobody wakes me up in the morning. / I don’t need to report it to my family that I am likely to be late.

I didn’t know that I could miss these things until I lived by myself.

However, now, I am realizing that how happy I was with my family.

4 comments:

just_susan said...

Moon you must be feeling very stressed right now. There was I moaning about wasting time trying to get images to show in my quizzes that I created in Hot Potatoes and here you are with 4 subjects ALL with major assignments due....

I am duly humbled.

On the UP side of things... yes being away from family for a while gives you time to reassess the situation and more often than not we appreciate just how wonderful our families are.

Not long now and you will see them again.

Regards
Susan H

just_susan said...

Hi Moon,
I've just finished editing your WebQuest. I have zipped the file and sent it to your hotmail and QUT email addresses.

If you have any trouble opening the file give me a call. You have my mobile number and my home number I think.

Okay got to go as I have so much to do to adjust my own WebQuest.

Regards
Susan H

Moon said...

Thank you very much.. I am really lucky to meet you. and one more unexpected thing is that you lived my small hometown for a while. ..SMALL WORLD..

just_susan said...

Yes Moon,
It is indeed a small world. I hope I'll catch up with you again if I come to Jeju which I probably will if my Canadian friend Cynthia continues to teach there.
Regards
Susan H